PLEASE NOTE: In order to be eligible for this course, the student must meet at least one of these prerequisites:
- Have taken the Kore Koncepts Pistol 1 or a like course (Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify third party course eligibility)
- Active or Retired L.E. / MIL or Veteran
This single day course covering Pistol Shooting with Movement will be located in Camas, Washington from 8am-4pm. Exact location details will be emailed to you after registering.
The Kore Koncepts Pistol Move and Shoot course, developed by our lead instructor, Billy Stephens, is designed to teach the importance of incorporating movement and shooting from cover. Whether in combat or competition, movement is an essential skill. Through deliberate training of the basics of movement, each shooter will be able to establish a very solid foundation for moving while shooting. Each course will teach and drill the following:
- Multiple Shooting Positions
- Footwork / Agility
- Lateral / Vertical Movement
- Complex Movement
- Support Hand Shooting
- Moving to and Around Cover
- Support Hand Shooting
Each student must possess the following equipment:
- Functioning Semi-Auto Pistol and Holster
- 3 Pistol Magazines and Mag Carrier (One (1) Double or Two (2) Singles)
- Ear and Eye Protection (Electronic Preferred)
- 350 Rounds
- Closed Toe Shoes
Upon registering and checking out, you will receive a confirmation confirming your spot in the course. Within 48 hours of registering, you will receive a follow-up email containing information on necessary materials and equipment.
The course has a set number students, granted on a first come, first serve basis. If for any reason the course is cancelled, we will contact you directly with the following options:
- Total Refund of your payment
- Register for a course on a different time/date
Except for classes cancelled by Kore Koncepts, payment is non-refundable.
Well run, well screened participants. I can shoot, but on the move is tough. Showed where I need to prove and where I will need to practice. Sounds silly, but they don’t skimp on fresh targets. New drills. I may retake this course, it’s that productive.
Billy and his partner Logan of Kore Koncepts,
Have put together a detailed advanced class to add value to your skill set. This was my second class with billy as one of my cadre’s. Twice I have left better then I arrived. If you want to learn from a humble, combat proven veteran warrior who has the patients to take time with you, show up to a Kore Koncepts class!