PLEASE NOTE: In order to be eligible for this course, the student must meet at least one of these prerequisites:
- Have taken the Kore Koncepts Pistol Fundamentals course or a similar course (Please email us at email@example.com to verify third party course eligibility)
- Active or Retired L.E. / MIL or Veteran
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT COURSE. THIS COURSE WILL NOT QUALIFY OR HELP YOU MEET THE MINIMUM STANDARDS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN A CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT. NO LEGAL ADVICE OR ASSOCIATED LEGAL MATERIAL WILL BE COVERED OR GIVEN IN THIS COURSE.
This single day course covering concealed applications will be located in Camas, Washington from 8am-4pm. Exact location details will be emailed to you after registering.
The Kore Koncepts Concealed Applications course, developed by our lead instructor, Billy Stephens, teaches how to properly carry, draw and fight from a concealed carry position. Concealed Carry is an incredible responsibility and proper training is vital. The Concealed Applications course teaches/covers the following:
- Introduction to low light shooting
- Basic fundamentals under low light conditions
- Drawing from concealed positions (appendix, 3 o'clock, bag, fanny pack etc.)
- Carry position considerations
- Scenario based drills with an emphasis on urban environments
- Situational awareness
- Mindset considerations
- Movement to cover/concealment
Each student must possess the following equipment:
- Functioning Semi-Auto Handgun and Kydex or other plastic Holster
- At least 2 Pistol Magazines
- Ear and Eye Protection (Electronic Preferred)
- 350 Rounds of your Pistol's caliber ammunition
- Closed Toe Shoes
- Tourniquet (Typically included in MOST IFAK's)
- Sweater or other layers (Range can run hot/cold regardless of outdoor temperatures)
- Water/Snacks/Lunch (45 minutes will be allotted for lunch)
- 100-200 Rounds of additional ammunition (Some students like to shoot certain drills multiple times or more than our curriculum accounts for)
If you have any questions concerning holsters or need one ready in time for the class, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon registering and checking out, you will receive a confirmation email confirming your spot in the course. Within 48 hours of registering, you will receive a follow-up email containing information on necessary materials and equipment.
The course has a set number of students, granted on a first come, first serve basis. If for any reason the course is cancelled, we will contact you directly with the following options:
- Total Refund of your payment
- Register for a course on a different time/date
Except for classes cancelled by Kore Koncepts, payment is non-refundable.