PLEASE NOTE: In order to be eligible for this course, the student must meet at least one of these prerequisites:
- Have taken the Kore Koncepts Pistol Fundamentals or a similar course (Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify third party course eligibility)
- Active or Retired L.E. / MIL or Veteran
This single day course covering Pistol Cognition will be located in Camas, Washington from 8am-4pm. Exact location details will be emailed to you after registering.
The Kore Koncepts Cognitive Pistol course, developed by our lead instructor, Billy Stephens, is designed to build upon the skills and fundamentals taught in our Pistol Fundamentals course. In this course, we will continue to build upon and improve pistol shooting while incorporating movement and the ability to take in and process information in real time. Each course will teach and drill the following:
- Fundamentals Review
- Reaction Time
- Situational Awareness
- Spacial Awareness
- Cognitive Processing
- Thereat Assessment
Each student must possess the following equipment:
- Functioning Semi-Auto Pistol
- Outside the waistband holster
- 3 Pistol Magazines and Mag Carrier (One (1) Double or Two (2) Singles)
- Ear and Eye Protection (Electronic Preferred)
- 500 Rounds
- Closed Toe Shoes
Upon registration, you will receive an email confirming your spot in the course. Within 48 hours of registering, you will receive a follow-up email containing information on necessary materials and equipment.
The course has a set number students, granted on a first come, first serve basis. If for any reason the course is cancelled, we will contact you directly with the following options:
- Total Refund of your payment
- Register for a course on a different time/date
Except for classes cancelled by Kore Koncepts, payment is non-refundable.