PLEASE NOTE: In order to be eligible for this course, the student must meet at least one of these prerequisites:
- Have taken the Kore Koncepts Carbine 1 or a like course (Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify third party course eligibility)
- Active or Retired L.E. / MIL or Veteran
This single day course covering Carbine Shooting with Movement will be located in Camas, Washington from 8am-4pm. Exact location details will be emailed to you after registering.
The Kore Koncepts Carbine Move and Shoot course, developed by our lead instructor, Billy Stephens, is designed to teach the importance of incorporating movement and shooting from cover. Whether in combat or competition, movement is an essential skill. Through deliberate training of the basics of movement, each shooter will be able to establish a very solid foundation for moving while shooting. Each course will teach and drill the following:
- Functioning Semi-AutoRifle and Sling
- 2 Rifle Magazines and Mag Carrier (One (1) Single)
- Ear and Eye Protection (Electronic Preferred)
- 500 Rounds
- Closed Toe Shoes
OPTIONAL (But preferred)
- Pistol and Holster
- Pistol Magazines and Mag Carrier
- Gun Belt
Upon registering and checking out, you will receive a confirmation confirming your spot in the course. Within 48 hours of registering, you will receive a follow-up email containing information on necessary materials and equipment.
The course has a set number students, granted on a first come, first serve basis. If for any reason the course is cancelled, we will contact you directly with the following options:
- Total Refund of your payment
- Register for a course on a different time/date
Except for classes cancelled by Kore Koncepts, payment is non-refundable.