This single day course covering Carbine Fundamentals will be located in Camas, Washington from 8am-4pm. Exact location details will be emailed to you after registering.
The Kore Koncepts Carbine 1 course, developed by our lead instructor, Billy Stephens, is designed to teach / reteach the importance of the fundamentals of marksmanship. The basics are the foundation of every great shooter whether in combat or competition. Through deliberate training of these fundamentals the shooter will acquire a base line of their skill level and be able to effectively train for proficiency. Each course will teach and drill the following:
- Equipment Considerations/Set up (Duty/Everyday)
- Zeroing Procedures/Hold Over (Irons/Optic)
- Trigger Press
- Target Indexing
- Transitioning between pistol and rifle
Each student must possess the following equipment:
- Functioning Semi-AutoRifle and Sling
- 2 Rifle Magazines and Mag Carrier (One (1) Single)
- Ear and Eye Protection (Electronic Preferred)
- 350 Rounds
- Closed Toe Shoes
OPTIONAL (But preferred)
- Pistol and Holster
- Pistol Magazines and Mag Carrier
- Gun Belt
Upon registering and checking out, you will receive a confirmation confirming your spot in the course. Within 48 hours of registering, you will receive a follow-up email containing information on necessary materials and equipment.
The course has a set number students, granted on a first come, first serve basis. If for any reason the course is cancelled, we will contact you directly with the following options:
- Total Refund of your payment
- Register for a course on a different time/date
Except for classes cancelled by Kore Koncepts, payment is non-refundable.